Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi (Ardhi University Entry Requirements
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi | Ardhi University Entry Requirements 2022/2023 You’re probably already thinking about how you’ll complete your university degree.
Maybe you already have a plan of action, maybe not, but regardless, you’re looking at applying to . If so, you’re not alone. But, where do you start? This overview of university of Ardhi admission requirements (Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi) will give you the necessary knowledge (or at least a good starting point) to help you navigate the process. From the first step to even the smallest details, there are a lot of moving parts that come into play in university admission requirements.
From the primary factors to take into account when applying to university, to the secondary characteristics you should also be aware of and keep in mind. If you’re planning on applying to Ardhi University, you’ve come to the right place.
About ARU: Ardhi University (ARU) is a public academic institution established under the Ardhi University Charter of 2007. ARU has a long history dating back to the colonial times when it was established as a Survey Training Centre (STC) in 1956. As a Centre its mandate was training land surveyors’ technicians at the certificate level. In 1972 the STC was expanded and renamed Ardhi Institute. As an institute, it offered three diploma programmes in Land Surveying, Estate Management and Valuation as well as Town Planning.
These programmes were subsequently upgraded to Advanced Diplomas in 1975 and they were recognized by professional bodies within and outside Tanzania. Ardhi Institute expanded its teaching activities and by 1981 three additional advanced diploma programmes in Architecture, Quantity Surveying and Environmental Engineering were established
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Ardhi
To be admitted into the Ardhi university one must met the general entry requirements as instructed by Tanzania Commision Of University ( TCU) Which are as shown below. In addition you must also meet the specific entry requirement as shown on www.aru.ac.tz
Ardhi University General Entry Requirements
- Completed A’ Level Studies before 2014 : Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points in Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1; S = 0.5)
- Completed A’ Level Studies in 2014 and 2015; Two principal passes (‘C’ and above) with a total of 4.0points from Two Subjects defining the admission intothe respective programme (where = 5; B+ = 4; B = 3; C=2; D = 1; E = 0.5)
- Completed A’ LevelStudies from 2016 onwards ; Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points in Two Subjects defining the admission into the respectiveprogramme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1; S = 0.5)
- Foundation Programmeof the OUT; A GPA of 3.0 accumulated from six core subjects and at leasta C grade from three subjects in a respective cluster (Arts,Science and Business Studies)
- An Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with at least 1.5 from two subjects OR An Ordinary Diploma from the recognized institution with aGPA of at least 2.0 OR NTA level 5 /Professional Technician Level II Certificate
Read Also >> NHIF Tanzania Price List 2022 Gharama za Bima Tanzania
How To Apply At Courses At Universities In Tanzania
The admission procedure requires:
i.All applicants to lodge their applications directly to institutions of their choice and channel all application queries to the respective institutions;
ii. Applicants to carefully read and understand the guidelines and admission requirements for programmes they anticipate to apply for, provided in this book and on the websites of individualinstitutions;
iii. Applicants to ensure that they have adequate information for the programmes and institutions of their choice, taking into account competition, one’s passes and career aspirations;
iv. Applicants to ensure that their names and index numbers used during application for admission match with those used during previous examinations;
v. All applicants holding foreign qualifications to have their qualifications validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting their applications for admissions as follows:
a) The National Examinations Council of Tanzania in respect of certificates of secondary education and teacher education;and
b) The National Council for Technical Education in respect of diploma and NTA level 6 qualifications.
Also Read >> Jinsi Ya Kufungua Chap Chap Account NMB | Open Chap Chap Account NMB 2022
vi. Every University shall submit to the Commission for validation the list of all applicants admitted into the various undergraduate programmes after approval of the admissions through the respective approval organs;
vii. Applicants to use the current Undergraduate Admission Guidebook available on TCU website: www.tcu.go.tz for appropriate and updated information on all approved programmes, their capacities and entryrequirements;
viii. Students to make adequate arrangements to meet the cost related to the programme being applied for; and
ix. ONLY applicants who meet the minimum entry qualifications (as stated in above) are encouraged to apply for admission
Mu-Arms Login :Mzumbe University Academic Records Management System