England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team Lineups, England’s World Cup campaign kicks off with a match against Iran at the Khalifa International Stadium on Monday at lunchtime.
The Three Lions have ongoing concerns about Kyle Walker and Kalvin Phillips, although both are retraining and improving their fitness, while James Maddison’s training job has been carefully managed since the 26-man squad arrived in Qatar.
This is the starting eleven that Gareth Southgate could send to Doha this Monday against Iran, who will know how to play in difficult conditions England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team Lineups.
The Three Lions will be looking to get off their campaign with a victory, but they face an Iran team that has good performance. They are also unbeaten at home since 2015 and were the first Asian team to qualify for this World Cup.
The starting eleven for England is likely to be very similar to the one that faced Spain, with the exception of James Maddison and Trent Alexander-Arnold. The young Liverpool man has been training with the squad, but Southgate said he had not yet decided whether to include him in his starting lineup.
England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team match preview, where we will see the team performance of both teams and their probable lineups, predictions and results regarding this match between England and Iran.
England is one of the favorites to win this World Cup, and they will be looking to win their first match of it. They have been training hard in Russia and are ready for their opener against Iran.
England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team Lineups
England has a talented squad with some world class players like Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling and Saka. All these three players have been in great form recently and will be key if England wants to win this game for England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team Lineups.
England National Team Starting XI:
- 1 Nick Pope
- 4 John Stones
- 5 Eric Dier
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 2 Reece James
- 7 Declan Rice
- 8 Jude Bellingham
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 11 Phil Foden
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 9 (c) Harry Kane
Arsenal’s Bukayo Saka has done enough to secure a start, but he still faces competition from Phil Foden and Marcus Rashford and Jack Grealish. Raheem Sterling’s form for Chelsea is worrying but, like Maguire, he often plays for England when needed, so expect Southgate to keep faith.
James Maddison did not train on Thursday and Friday, but should be fit by Monday on England National Football Team vs Iran National Football Team Lineups.
Iran National Team Starting XI:
- Alireza Beiranvand Goalkeeper
- Payam Niazmand Goalkeeper
- Amir Abedzadeh Goalkeeper
- Seyed Hossein Hosseini Goalkeeper
- Sadegh Moharrami Defender
- Shojae Khalilzadeh Defender
- Milad Mohammadi Defender
- Morteza Pouraliganji Defender
- Mohammad Hossein Kanaanizadegan Defender
- Rouzbeh Cheshmi Defender
- Majid Hosseini Defender
- Ramin Rezaeian Defender
- Abolfazl Jalali Defender
- Ehsan Haji Safi Midfielder
- Saeid Ezatolahi Midfielder
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh Midfielder
- Vahid Amiri Midfielder
- Mehdi Torabi Midfielder
- Ali Gholizadeh Midfielder
- Ali Karimi Midfielder
- Ahmad Noorollahi Midfielder
- Mehdi Taremi Forward
- Karim Ansarifard Forward
- Saman Ghoddos Forward
- Sardar Azmoun Forward
- Senegal National Football team vs Netherlands National Football team Lineups
- Qatar National Football Team vs Ecuador National Football Team Lineups
- Bafana Bafana vs Mozambique National Football Team Lineups
- NorthEast United FC vs Kerala Blasters lineups ISL
- Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC Lineups ISL 2022
- KRC Genk vs RC Sporting Charleroi Match Detail and lineups
- Lineups For Cape Town City FC vs Chippa United