Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23 SASSA, Social Grants Payment Schedule – 2022/2023 – Sassa, SASSA Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23, Check Out The Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23, sassa payment dates for august 2022 r350
Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23 SASSA: The whole calendar of SASSA payment dates runs from March 2022 to March 2023. The schedule outlines how frequently children, people with disabilities, and senior residents in South Africa will get their regular grant monies.
The timing for the R350 SRD payments is unaffected by them. Grants will be given out on the second of every month, according to SASSA. The funds will subsequently be paid the following Monday if these days fall on a weekend.
See also Sassa Grant Payment Dates For August 2022
Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23 SASSA
|Payment Month||Older Persons||Disability Grants||Children’s Grants|
- The Presidential Social Sector Summit is part of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s call on all sectors in South Africa to collaborate with the government to address the triple challenges of poverty, unemployment and inequality.
How Much Does SASSA Pay?
Each of the above-mentioned groups of SASSA beneficiaries receives a different amount of grants each month.
see also Jinsi ya Kupata Control Number
Here’s how much they get:
|Older Persons < 75yrs||R1,980|
|Older Persons > 75yrs||R2,000|
The Department of Social Development introduced the grant to help those who were losing their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic. By providing these individuals with some financial support they were able to stay afloat in a very troubling time Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23 SASSA.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be in receipt of a grant for Older Persons.
- Disability grant or a War Veteran’s grant, and require full- time attendance by another person.
- Owing to his/her physical or mental disabilities.
- Must not be cared for in an institution that receives subsidy from the State for the care/housing of such beneficiary.
According to statistics approximately 60% of applicants who apply for the COVID-19 SRD Grant are youth. Of all applicants (youth and non-youth), approximately 5% hold tertiary qualifications for Grants Payment Dates Schedule for 2022/23 SASSA.