How to check HESLB Loan allocation 2022/2023, HESLB Majina ya Wanafunzi Waliopata Mkopo 2022/2023, HESLB Loan Beneficiaries 2022/2023 |Wanafunzi Waliopata Mkopo 2022/2023.
List of HESLB loan beneficiaries – Majina ya waliopata Mkopo 2022/2023, Loan Allocation 2022/2023 Heslb PDF The Student Announcement Only one month after the application window closed, the Higher Education Student Loan Board (HESLB) has already begun allocating loans.
Visit the Higher Education Students Loan Board‘s official website at www.heslb.go.tz or log into your application account to check the status of your loan HESLB Majina ya Wanafunzi Waliopata Mkopo 2022/2023.
Which Qualifications Used by Heslb to Allocate Loans?|Loan Eligibility
- Must be Tanzanian (either from mainland or island)
- Wish to Join Public or private University in Tanzania
- Either full Orphan(Lost both parents) or partial orphan and Must Approved by RITA
- Disabled and must possess Certification from Certified Medical officer
- Disabled parents and also Need certification Approval
- Coming from Low income Family
- Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa Chuo HESLB
HESLB Majina ya Wanafunzi Waliopata Mkopo 2022/2023
All applicants for loans to support their higher education in Tanzania who have been accepted to various universities are advised to visit the official website of Higher Education Students Loan (HESLB) at www.heslb.go.tz or to log in with their OLAS account to view the status of their allocation.
Read also NACTE Request Transcript
HESLB How to check Loan ststus –Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA)
- Log in to HESLB with your Form Four Index Number and password.
- Navigate to the Student Information System.
- Navigate to the Student tab.
- Select application status.
- Check application status.