Ijue Sheria Namba 16 ya Goal Kick, What is a Goal Kick in Football? A goal kick occurs when the ball exits a team’s field of play over the goal line, provided it was not kicked by that team. If an opponent kicks the ball over your goal line, or you touch the ball before it goes out of bounds, the ball becomes dead and your opponent takes possession at the spot where the ball went out of bounds.
If you manage the ball properly, you will be able to kick it back into action without conceding a foul or offside. While a goal kick might seem easy at first glance, playing defense while performing this action requires good footwork as well as effective positioning.
A goal may be scored directly from a corner kick, but only against the opposing team. If an attacking player plays or controls the ball into his own goal, a corner kick is awarded to the opponents.
Ijue Sheria Namba 16 ya Goal Kick
- The ball must be stationary and is kicked from any point within the goal area by a player of the defending team
- The ball is in play when it is kicked and clearly moves
- Opponents must be outside the penalty area until the ball is in play
An indirect free kick is awarded if the kicker touches the ball again after it has been played but before it hits another player; If the kicker commits a hand foul:
- A direct free kick is taken.
- Unless the goal scorer was the goalkeeper, in which case an indirect kick would be awarded, a penalty kick will be awarded if the foul occurred within the kicker’s penalty area.
The referee will allow the game to continue if, at the time of the goal, the opponent is inside the penalty area because he did not have time to get out. If an opponent touches or challenges the goal while in the penalty area during the goal or enters the penalty area before the ball is played, touches or competes with the ball before it is played, the shot is retaken.
If a player enters the penalty area before the ball is played and commits a foul or is fouled by an opponent, Ijue Sheria Namba 16 ya Goal Kick the goal is replayed and the offender may be cautioned or sent off depending on the offence.
- Ijue Sheria Namba 5 ya Muamuzi Referees
- Ijue Sheria Namba 17 ya Upigaji Kona
- Ijue Sheria Ya Mipira ya Kutegwa na Adhabu Ndogo
- Ijue Sheria ya Kadi Nyekundu na Makosa yake
- Ijue Sheria Namba 12 Foul and Misconduct
- Ijue Sheria Namba 1 ya Uwanja Field of Play
- Ijue Sheria Namba 14 ya Penati Kwenye Mpira
- Ijue Sheria Namba 11 ya Offside, Kuzidi au Kuotea