Ijue Sheria ya Kadi Nyekundu na Makosa yake, There are different types of cards in football, you may have often wondered what the difference is between a yellow card , red card and a second yellow card.
Players who misbehave during the game are sanctioned with yellow and red cards. Players receiving a yellow card are cautioned; those who receive a red card are expelled.
Therefore, yellow cards are used to punish lesser offenses than red cards Ijue Sheria ya Kadi Nyekundu na Makosa yake. However, a player receives an automatic red card if he receives two yellow cards in the same game.
The red card, one of the most dreaded, if not controversial, cards in soccer. We know it’s a penalty and we don’t want to see it being given out right? But sometimes the red card is not always deserved and sometimes, there are tricks you can play with the ref to get him to give you a red card and thus, a penalty.
Ijue Sheria ya Kadi Nyekundu na Makosa yake
The rules for red cards in football are not too different from those that apply to normal yellow cards. Red cards have been used instead of yellow cards in football for a long time. This is because coaches and players need to be aware that red cards are dangerous and very likely to get them sent off.
Red cards are used in football to show that a player has committed an offence that is very serious and deserving of a sending off. They are usually given when a player commits a dangerous or violent foul against another player. Red cards may also be given for serious offences like spitting at another player or abusing the referee.
Makosa ya Kuadhibiwa Kandi Nyekundu
- is guilty of serious foul play
- is guilty of violent conduct
- spits on an opponent or any other person
- denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball
- denies an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or penalty kick
- uses offensive or insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
- receives a second yellow card in the same match
During the match: A player who receives a yellow card may continue to play in the match. If a player receives a red card, he is immediately sent off the field and cannot play the rest of the match.
Ijue Sheria ya Kadi Nyekundu na Makosa yake A player who has been sent off cannot be replaced; his team must play the remainder of the match with one less player.
After the game: Although the rules vary from league to league, yellow cards and red cards are often accompanied by suspensions. Generally, a single red card results in an automatic suspension of one to three games. Additionally, receiving multiple yellow cards throughout the season can also result in a suspension, depending on the league/competition.
- Ijue Sheria Namba 12 Foul and Misconduct
- Ijue Sheria Namba 1 ya Uwanja Field of Play
- Ijue Sheria Namba 14 ya Penati Kwenye Mpira
- Ijue Sheria Namba 11 ya Offside, Kuzidi au Kuotea
- Zifahamu Sheria 17 za Mpira wa Miguu 2022
- Basic American Football Rules
- Historia ya Goli la Mkono la Diego Maradona
- Mipira Iliyotumika Kombe la Dunia Mpaka sasa
- Magoli ya Mapema Zaidi Kufugwa Kombe la Dunia