Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Salio Kwenye N Card, How to check N-card Balance: The National Internet Data Center (NIDC) has introduced a payment card that allows people to pay for tickets and merchandise across the country without carrying huge cash. Dubbed N-Card, it gives you the convenience of one card to conduct transactions easily anywhere without carrying cash, credit cards or debit cards.
To show how technology can revolutionize the daily activities of people’s lives, the government has created this card, and plans are underway to integrate this system with other payment systems in the country.
N-Card is flexible, it can be used to make payments on all social services and anywhere, there are no restrictions on our cards, unlike other cards available in the market
Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Salio Kwenye N Card
If you have an N-Card and want to know how much money you have left on your card, but don’t know how to check the balance, then follow these instructions to find out in a few minutes.
In order to check your N-card Balance you must use any of the following method
- To check your balance, you can visit any N-card agent and request for a balance inquiry. You can get the agent at different locations, but you might find them on football games or Kivukoni Ferry.
- You can check your N-card balance by installing the “NCard – Tanzania” app from the Google Play store and then connecting the app to your card. This will allow you to check your balance on the app and see how much money is left on your N-card.
- Jinsi ya Kuongeza Salio Kwenye N-Card
- How to Pay DStv Packages Using Credit Card in South Africa
- How to Pay Online Using Vodacom M-pesa Mastercard
- Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza HaloPesa mastercard 2022
- Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Tigo Mastercard
- Jinsi Ya Kununua Tiketi Za Mpira kwa N-Card Tigo Pesa
- Jinsi Ya Kununua Tiketi Za Mpira kwa N-Card M Pesa