Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa CRDB Jijenge, CRDB Loan, Jijenge Loan, Kupata mkopo CRDB, How to Get Loan, CRDB Bank, Kuomba mkopo Bank.
Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa CRDB Jijenge, Jijenge is a type of long-term loan offered to clients and potential clients of CRDB bank for Construction, Purchase/Renovation of Planning houses Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa CRDB Jijenge.
The Jijenge Loan has been established for the following services;
- Buying houses to live in – It is for customers who want to buy their dream houses.
- Construction – For Customers who want to build their dream Homes.
- Investment (Equity Release) – It is for customers who need a loan to renovate and improve their homes.
- Take over loans – This is for customers who want CRDB bank to buy loans from other debtors.
Read also Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa Chuo HESLB
Features of the Jijenge Loan/Jijenge loan has the following characteristics/Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa CRDB Jijenge;
- Offered to employed Tanzanians, self-employed and Diaspora clients (Tanzanians living abroad).
- This loan is given in Tanzanian currency only.
- The maximum loan amount is 1 billion shillings.
- Repayment is up to a period of 20 years.
- Offered to customers between 21 and 60 years of age.
- Loan up to 90 percent of the purchase or construction costs of a House.
- Good Interest Rate.
- It requires a guarantee (in the event of death or permanent disability).
Aina na Jinsi ya kurejesha Mkopo
Loan repayment can be done using the following system;
- Equal monthly repayments – the same amount of money to be repaid every month within the loan period.
- Balloon payment – Loan repayment after receiving a receipt showing a large amount of money paid to you, such as temporary benefits.
Read also Jinsi Ya kupata Mkopo wa Timiza
Customers are required to submit the following documents;
- Copy of National ID or passport.
- 2 passport photos.
- A fully filled out form to apply for a Construction Loan.
For employed clients;
- Confirmation letter from the employer
- Attested copies of salary receipts for the last 6 months
- Bank statement of the relevant client’s salary account for 6 months
Kwa wateja waliojiajiri
- History about business
- Audit of accounts for 3 years
- Statement of cash flow, use (balance sheet) and account profit and loss for a period of 3 years
- Any bank statement (Bank statement) for the past 12 months
- Complete information about debts and other deposits from other institutions.
Special documents required for Tanzanian citizens;
- Copy of work permit in the country
- Employment contract or letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (the unit that manages foreign employers)
Jinsi ya Kuomba Mkopo wa CRDB Jijenge
- Visit any CRDB branch across the country and ask for details about the Jijenge loan.
- You can also get the Jijenge loan application form by clicking here, print it, fill it out and return it to any CRDB branch.
Read also Jinsi ya Kupata IMEI Namba