Kanuni za Ufugaji Bora wa Kuku wa Kienyeji, KANUNI ZA UFUGAJI BORA WA KUKU, Kanuni bora za ufugaji wa kuku wa kienyeji, Ufugaji wa kuku pdf, Ufugaji wa kuku chotara
Kanuni za Ufugaji Bora wa Kuku wa Kienyeji poultry farming is the domestic or commercial breeding of birds primarily for their meat, eggs, and feathers. The most important poultry are chickens, turkeys, ducks, and geese, while guinea hens and baby pigeons (squabs) are only of local relevance.
The concepts and procedures of raising poultry are covered in this article. See egg and poultry processing for further information on the nutritional value and processing of chicken products.
Kanuni za Ufugaji Bora wa Kuku wa Kienyeji
Kanuni za Ufugaji Bora wa Kuku wa Kienyeji To succeed in the poultry farming industry, it is crucial to understand the fundamentals of poultry farming. We shall learn about the fundamentals of poultry farming in this article.
- Always purchase the vaccinated chicks.
- Try to purchase chicks from a government poultry farm.
- Vaccinate all the chicks of a private farm at the age of 6 – 8 weeks.
- Keep spotting the diseased birds.
- Immediately separate the infected birds.
- Always disinfect the poultry house by using lime or calcium carbonate.
- Immediately strat the treatment of birds.
- Always keep the same breed of hen to avoid loss of lineage.
- Regularly do deworming.
- Regular deworming in the intervals of 30-40 days is necessary.
- Keep changing the deworming medicine.
- Do hatching practice from October to February.
- Use modern incubators for artificial hatching.
- Keep one rooster for 8 to 10 hens.
- Separate the rooster from the flock of in case of egg production.
- Do regular culling.
- Chicks born during February – March are good.
- Sitting eggs shouldn’t be old more than the 7 days.
- The broad-end of the egg should face upside during brooding.
- The broody hen should be healthy.
- Do proper light management.
- Dip the poultry feed in water before serving the hens during the summer season.
- Collect the eggs either during the morning, afternoon, or evening.
- Always keep all the feeders clean.
- Do regular inspection of your poultry house during the morning and evening.
- Burn the dead hens.
- Make a separate room for diseased birds.
- Don’t keep a hen after 20 months. The egg production capacity of a hen has been reduced significantly by that age.
- Don’t change the poultry feed very fast. To change it, mix the new feed with 50% of old feed.
- Keep the temperature of a poultry house below 90°F.
- Paint the roof of poultry with white colour paint.
- Jinsi Ya Kuangalia Azam Tv Kwenye Simu Au Pc
- Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Ice Cream
- Jinsi Ya Kutengeneza Chocolate | How To Make Chocolate
- Jinsi ya kupika pilau | how to cook pilau?
- Jinsi ya Kuweka na Kutoa Pesa Pmbet/PlayMaster
- Jinsi Ya Kucheza Chota Mihela Ya Wasafi
- Jinsi ya Kulipia LUKU | Umeme TANESCO kupitia CRDB