Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc Dhidi Ya Vipers SC 6 August 2022

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc Dhidi Ya Vipers SC 6 August 2022 Results, Kikosi cha Yanga Vs Vipers SC Mechi Ya Kirafiki, Kikosi cha Yanga Kinacho Anza leo dhidi ya Vipers SC, Young Africans Vs Vipers SC Lineup

Today, August 8, 2022, the Yanga squad will play a competitive friendly match against Vipers SC of Uganda to test out new players signed up to the club and to also provide entertainment for the thousands of Young African fans who are anticipated to attend the Yanga Day 2022 ( Wiki ya Wananchi)

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc Dhidi Ya Vipers SC 6 August 2022

The 2021/2022 NBC premier league winner Young African take on the 2021/21 Ugandan premier league winner Vipers SC in a mouthwatering clash. The Green’s( Yanga) finished in top place of Tanzania premier league table with 71 points last season while The Ugandan champions declaring the league title with 74 points. Leading into the game, there were several questions over who would start for both sides. Here’s everything you need to know about real madrid vs liverpool lineup (Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc Vs Vipers SC):

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc Dhidi Ya Vipers SC 6 August 2022

Kikosi Cha Utabir Cha Yanga Sc Dhidi Ya Vipers SC Leo
Djigui DiarraGoal Keeper
Djuma ShabanDefender
Joyce LomalisaDefender
Dickson JobDefender
Bakari mwamnyetoDefender
Yannick BangalaMidfilder
Khalid AuchoMidfilder
Salum AboubakaryMidfilder
Fiston MayeleStricker
Feisal SalumMidfilder
Aziz KiWinger

Kikosi cha Yanga Vs Vipers SC

The Lineup shown above is a predicted one, we will update the official lineup once the Couch made it public available.

Tanzanian football team Young Africans Sports Club, usually known as Yanga, has their home matches in the Jangwani district of Dar es Salaam. The club was founded in 1935, and its home games are played at Benjamin Mkapa Stadium. The team has won 28 league titles and several domestic cup events, earning them the moniker “Yanga,” which translates to “Young Boys,” for the club. They have also participated in several CAF Champions League competitions. They have won the CECAFA Club Championship event five times.

The team eventually came to stand for the anti-colonial struggle and its principles. Young Africans who were connected to nationalists and independence warriors inspired the political organisation TANU to select yellow and green as its primary colors. The club is presently going through a process that will keep 49 percent of the ownership in the investors while giving the remaining 51 percent to the club members.

The club has a long-standing rivalry with its opponents from the opposite side of town, Simba, with whom it competes in the Dar es Salaam (also known as Kariakoo) derby. The competition was placed sixth on the list of the most famous African derbies.

Check Also:

Charlotte Stephen
🏈👀 My entire life has been about football. I could probably tell you every stat from my favorite teams history. I love all the teams in the Tanzania premier League, unless they are playing my team which i wont mention it here. If you want to know anything about football just ask, I will be glad to help you out and answer your questions 👍