Lyceum of the Philippines University Admission 2022-2023, Early Enrollment Schedule AY 2022-2023 Learn more in-depth details about this university’s admissions policies, application process, prospectus, fees, courses, and eligibility requirements. Additional crucial information on the admissions process, cutoffs, eligibility, selection criteria, and more has also been supplied.
A non-profit private school of higher learning founded in 1952, Lyceum of the Philippines University is situated in the National Capital Region’s metropolitan Manila metropolis (the area’s population ranges from 1,000,000 to 5,000,000 residents).
Additionally to Lyceum of the Philippines University Admission 2022-2023, this college has satellite campuses in the following cities:
Lyceum of the Philippines University Admission 2022-2023 Batangas City, Makati City, Cavite City, and Laguna. Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU), a sizable (university enrollment / admissions fluctuates between: 10,000-14,999 students) coed Philippine higher education institution, has received official recognition from the Commission on Higher Education of the Philippines.
Lyceum of the Philippines University Admission 2022-2023
In numerous fields of study, Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU) provides courses and programs leading to degrees in higher education that are legally recognized. This 68-year-old higher education school in the Philippines has a strict admissions criteria based on applicants’ prior academic performance and grades as well as entrance exams.
Required Admissions Paperwork
Prepare all necessary papers before submitting your application for admission to This University. The list of required papers should be requested directly from a university since it may differ depending on the country.
- Letters of reccomendation (MA, PhD)
- Student visa
- Proof of fee payment
- Family Details
- Health and Life Insurance
- Declaration for financial support
- Research proposal outline (MA, PhD)
What draws individuals to this university
- Participation in scientific research
- Scholarship programs
- Accredited university
- Attractive tuition fees
- Internship programs abroad
- International exchange programs
- International cooperation
- A popular university
- Care for international students
Depending on the individual policies of each institution, the enrollment and acceptance process may change. However, the process always involves the same fundamental steps: submitting the necessary paperwork, having any necessary medical exams completed, signing a contract with the institution, paying tuition, etc.
The following university admission information is just suggestive and might not be full or up-to-date; for further information on a specific entrance selection policy and acceptance rate, please contact the university admission office.
|Click Here »»»||Lyceum of the Philippines University|
|Motto||Veritas et Fortitudo, Pro Deo et Patria|
Truth and Courage, for God and Country
|Colours||Gray and red|
University Contacts, Phone Number, Location, Email and Postal Address.
|Address||Cor. Muralla and Real Sts., Intramuros|
1002 National Capital Region
|Tel||+63 (2) 527 8251|
|Fax||+63 (2) 527 1758|
|Other locations||Makati City, Cavite City, Laguna, Batangas City|
SUBJECTS TAUGHT AT THIS UNIVERSITY
Arts & humanities
- History, Philosophy & Theology
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics
- Art, Performing Arts & Design
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Communication & Media Studies
- Politics & International Studies (incl Development Studies)
- Computer Science
Business & economics
- Accounting & Finance
- Business & Management
- Economics & Econometrics
- Biological Sciences
- Lyceum of the Philippines University Tuition Fee 2022/23
- De La Salle University Courses and Tuition Fees
- Ateneo de Manila University Courses and Tuition Fees
- CAEPUP 2023 PUP College Admission AY 2023-2024
- UP College Admissions Test for AY 2023-2024 Application
- Ateneo de Manila University Admission 2023-2024 Application
- UP Diliman Courses offered 2022