Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM October 2022, List Of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview at University of Dar es salaam, Walioitwa kwenye interview chuo kikuu cha Dar es salaam
The University of Dar es Salaam is Tanzania’s oldest and largest public university. It occupies 1,625 acres on the observation hill on the western outskirts of Dar es Salaam, 13 kilometers from the city center. It was established on July 1, 1970, by Parliament Act No. 12 of 1970 and all the constituent colleges’ enabling legal instruments.
Majina Ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili UDSM October 2022
The management of the University of Dar es Salaam would like to inform all those who applied for jobs in academic cadres that the interview is expected to be conducted from October 15, 2022 to October 21, 2022.
Those who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held on October 15, 2022 to October 21, 2022 as shown in the hill advertisement;
- The time and place where the interview will take place is specified for each Cadre;
- Each Respondent should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Work ID, National ID, Passport or Driver’s License;
- Interviewees are required to come with their original certificates, starting from Birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications;
- Interviewees who submit “Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, Form IV and Form VI result slips will NOT be accepted and will not be allowed to continue with the interview
- Each interviewee will pay for Food, Travel and Accommodation;
- Each Interviewee should consider the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview;
- The interview will include the presentation of the topic;
- For applicants who studied outside of Tanzania, ensure that their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant authorities (such as TCU, NECTA);
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria;
- All the interviewees called to the interview should make sure they log into their accounts and copy the interview number because those numbers will not be given on the day of the interview;
- Respondents with different names in education, professional and birth certificates should ensure that they have a registered name change oath (DEED POLL);
- Interviewees born outside of Tanzania should ensure that they submit proof of citizenship from the Immigration Offices
Check Here Majina Ya Walioitwa kwenye interview chuo kikuu cha Dar es salaam
For complete List Of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview at University of Dar es salaam, please click on the link provided below
About Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS): The President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is an independent department established by Section 29 (1) of the Public Service CAP 298 as amended by the Act No. 18 of 2007. PSRS was established to facilitate the recruitment process on behalf of the Government. The Amendment Act No.18 of 2007 under section 29 (6) stipulates the functions of the PSRS as follows:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment.
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference in filling vacant posts.
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service.
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews.
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.