Mchezaji Mwenye Kasi Zaidi Epl 2022/Fastest Players In The Premier League
In the Premier League for the 2019–20 season, Adama Traore was not the quickest player Mchezaji Mwenye Kasi Zaidi Epl 2022.
The winger/physical specimen for Wolves frequently displayed his lightning-quick footwork and recorded the second-fastest peak speed among all players in the English premier division.
Kyle Walker, a fellow speed monster, just edged out Traore on the penultimate day against Chelsea, clocking in at 23.49 mph during Manchester City‘s loss to the Blues last month.
Mason Greenwood of Manchester United, who has scored 10 Premier League goals this year, is ranked third. Although the 18-year-old is renowned for his two-footed shooting style, Greenwood sprinted at a speed of 23.36 mph on March 1 against Everton.
Aston Villa’s Trezeguet and Greenwood’s United colleague Aaron Wan-Bissaka also accomplished the same speed against Liverpool and West Ham a few months later, respectively.
Caglar Soyuncu of Leicester City may not strike you as a quick player, but he was the sixth-fastest player in the Premier League this season, reaching a high speed of 23.33 mph against Crystal Palace.
Ainsley Maitland-Niles of Arsenal raced against Manchester City with a speed of 23.27 mph in December. Shane Long of Southampton, Fred of Manchester United, and Phil Foden of Manchester City round out the top 10. (23.07mph).
Mchezaji Mwenye Kasi Zaidi Epl 2022
10. Phil Foden (23.07mph vs Aston Villa on October 26)
9. Fred (23.17mph vs Everton on December 15)
8. Shane Long (23.21mph vs Newcastle on December 8)
7. Ainsley Maitland-Niles (23.27mph vs Manchester City on December 15)
6. Caglar Soyuncu (23.33mph vs Crystal Palace on November 3)
5. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (23.36mph vs West Ham on November 3)
4. Trezeguet (23.36mph vs Liverpool on July 5)
3. Mason Greenwood (23.36mph vs Everton on March 1)
2. Adama Traore (23.48mph vs Chelsea on July 26)
1. Kyle Walker (23.49 vs Chelsea on June 25)