Prc Board Exam Requirements for 2022 | Qualification For Prc Board Exam 2022 | prc requirements for board exam 2022
The Professional Regulation Commission (commonly known as the PRC) is a three-member commission affiliated with the Department of Labor and Employment. Its aim is to monitor and regulate the activity of professionals (excluding attorneys, who are governed by the Supreme Court of the Philippines), who comprise the country’s highly trained workforce.
Mandate of Professional Regulation Commission
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) administers, implements, and enforces the country’s regulatory laws and policies governing the regulation and licensing of the various professions and occupations under its jurisdiction, including the enhancement and maintenance of professional and occupational standards and ethics, as well as the enforcement of related rules and regulations.
Professional Regulation Commission Prc Board Exam
Professional Regulation Commission Prc Board Exam are the exam provided to graduates with intension to test their knowledge on the specific field of study. These exam includes Accountancy, Aeronautical Engineering, Agricultural, Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Criminology, Customs, Brokers, Dentistry, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Planning, Fisheries Technology, Foresters, Geodetic, Engineering, Geology, Guidance and Counseling, Interior Design & Landscape Architecture.
Qualification For Prc Board Exam 2022
A. The basic qualifications are the following:
- Must be a Filipino citizen, at least 18 to 21 years old and of good moral character.
- Must be a Graduate or a Holder of a Degree from a school, college or university duly recognized by the government.
- Has not been convicted of an offense involving moral turpitude with final judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(Other qualifications and/or requirements as may be stated in the concerned Professional Regulatory Law)
Prc Board Exam Requirements for 2022 | prc requirements for board exam 2022
There are a variety of conditions that must be met in order to qualify for the PRC certification board test. These prerequisites include educational and residential qualifications, as mentioned below, as well as papers that may be requested for PRC exam registration. The following are the fundamental documents that must be submitted:
- Transcript of records (TOR) with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination purposes only”.
- Birth Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) on Security Paper.
- Marriage Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) for married women.
- 4 pcs. passport size picture with complete name-tag in white background
- Government Issued ID and/or any valid ID
- Documentary Stamps
There might be Additional requirements specific Professional Regulatory Boards when registering for the exam, so pay attention for the requirements section so at to not miss any required detail