Rekodi ya Yanga SC Kuchukua Ubingwa Bila Kufungwa, Young Africans Sports Club, known as Yanga, is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The club, founded in 1935, plays its home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.
Nicknamed “Yanga” (Young Boys), the club has won 28 league titles and several domestic cups, and has participated in many editions of the CAF Champions League. Rekodi ya Yanga SC Kuchukua Ubingwa Bila Kufungwa He has won the CECAFA Club Championship five times.
The club became a symbol of the anti-colonial movement. Young Africans collaborated with nationalists and freedom fighters, inspiring the TANU political party to adopt yellow and green as their primary colors. The club is currently in a process that will set the ownership of the club at 49 percent for investors and the remaining 51 percent for club members.
Rekodi ya Yanga SC Kuchukua Ubingwa Bila Kufungwa The club has had a long-standing tension with its rivals from the city of Simba, who participate in the Dar es Salaam Derby (known as Kariakoo). The competition was ranked fifth as one of Africa’s most popular players.
Rekodi ya Yanga SC Kuchukua Ubingwa Bila Kufungwa
Yanga has won three times without being tied in 1968, 1970 and 1972 when the League was played on a regional basis.
Simba and Azam were the ones who managed to carry the championship without being tied, starting in 1982 when the league system was changed and started using the system of home and away games.
Yanga is re-entering the record of winning the premier league without being tied in 2021-2022 under coach Mohamedi Nabi and Cedrick Kazi as his assistant. That record makes Yanga Kujibu to its traditional rivals to take the championship without losing any game.
Yanga has managed to take the championship without losing a game, it has also got 8 draws and won 22 games and collected 74 points, scoring 49 goals and allowing only 8 goals. And to be the best record of their opponents Wekundu wa Msimbazi.
- Orodha ya Makocha Waliopita Yanga SC
- Rekodi za Yanga SC Kimataifa CAF Competition
- Rekodi za Simba SC Kimataifa CAF Competition
- Viongozi wa Yanga SC | Young Africans Leaders UPDATED
- Mshahara wa Azizi Ki Yanga SC Player Salary
- Wachezaji wa Yanga na Namba Zao 2022
- Habari za Yanga Leo 2022 Yanga Sports Club News
- Mishahara Ya Wachezaji Wa Yanga 2022/2023 Player Salaries