Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Chuo Cha Utumishi Wa Umma Online Application for IPA Sifa za Kujiunga na IPA, Institute of Public Administration, In order to support the Public Services Reform Programmes, which demand effectiveness and efficiency in Public services, the Institute of Public Administration (IPA) was formed by Act No. 1 of 2007.
Sifa za Kujiunga na IPA, Institute of Public Administration
- Short Title and Commencement
- Students are required to conduct themselves at all times and in a manner suitable for the reputation of their status as Institute’s students.
- Students are expected to behave in a considerate manner towards staff, fellow students, visitors and members of the public in the wider community
- Violence: Using or threatening to use force or striking a fellow student, an employee of the Institute or any other person at the Institute’s building or any other place that the student may be under the auspices of the Institute.
- Destruction: Maliciously or recklessly damaging, defacing or destroying any property of the Institute, property under the care of the Institute or property belonging to any member of the Institute’s community or authorized visitors.
- Obstruction: Any act or conduct which is likely to obstruct or frustrate the functions, duties, activities or proceedings of any organ, member of staff, student or any authorized visitor to the Institute.
- Interference: Unauthorized use of or interference with any technical, electrical, electronic or any other service or installation at the Institute or any other item used by the Institute.
- Inciting: Inciting, conspiracy or preparing to incite either orally or by use of literature.
- Disobedience: Refusal or failure to comply with a lawful order or directive given by any staff of the Institute acting on his/her behalf or under an order from any competent organ or authority of the Institute.
See More Regulation Here
Instructions on how to apply
Application for certificates, diplomas and bachelor degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic year is now open. Qualified candidates are invited to make application through any of the following two modes.
Modes of Applications:
Get Application Forms
Candidates can get Application Forms from www.ipa.ac.tz and properly fill them. Once completed, the forms have to be sent to the below Post address or scanned in PDF and sent to the Admission Office through an email: [email protected]: