Vigezo na sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University (ZU), Zanzibar University courses, Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU details and contact information, List of Courses Offered at Zanzibar University, zanzibar university online application
Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU, The Darul Iman Charitable Association supports the private Zanzibar University, the first university on the islands (DICA). The main campus is located 19 kilometers from Zanzibar Town in the Central District’s Tunguu region.
The 69 hectare campus of the university is situated in a peaceful rural setting with views of the Indian Ocean and expansive stretches of deep blue ocean.
It’s the perfect setting for rigorous academic study and research. You may take a public transportation from Zanzibar Town to the university’s campus gates. Private vehicles are also typical on Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU.
- All Applications into Non Degree, Undergraduates and Postgraduates are perfomed online via Admission system Apply Here
- The academic year begins in October and ends in September of the following year. During the registration, documents are thoroughly checked. Prospective students are therefore required to bring with them official original transcripts, certificates and other relevant documents as declared on the application forms. Legal action shall be taken against any applicant who presents forged documents.
- No change of names by students shall be allowed during the registration or the course of study; students shall only be allowed to use names appearing on their Ordinary Level Certificate.
- A non-refundable application fee of TZS 25,000/- for Tanzanian students and US$ 20 for non-Tanzanian students will be paid for undergraduate applicants. For postgraduate, application fees will be TZS 50,000/- and US$ 20 for Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians respectively.
- Non-degree programme applicants shall pay a non-refundable application fee of TZS 25,000/- in Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU
Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU
|1||BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS||BAE||3 Years|
|2||BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ISLAMIC BANKING||IBF||3 Years|
|3||BACHELOR OF ARTS IN LANGUAGES||BALE||3 Years|
|4||BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION||BPA||3 Years|
|5||BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE||BAF||3 Years|
|6||BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MARKETING||BM||3 Years|
|7||BACHELOR OF INFORMATION STUDIES||BIS||3 Years|
|8||BACHELOR OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND DIPLOMACY||BIRD||3 Years|
|9||BACHELOR OF LAWS||LLB||4 Years|
|10||BACHELOR OF MASS COMMUNICATION||BMC||3 Years|
|11||BACHELOR OF PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT||BPLM||3 Years|
|12||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||BIT||3 Years|
|13||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||BCEIT||4 Years|
|14||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY||BCP||4 Years|
|15||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING||BSc Nursing||4 Years|
|16||BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||BTE||4 Years|
|17||BACHELOR OF SOCIAL WORK||BSW||3 Years|
Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU
From NACTE guidelines, students shall be admitted into the various programmes basing on the following admission and/or registration requirements/Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU:-
- Possession of at least four passes of relevant Form IV (O-Level) subjects or its equivalent established by National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA); OR
- Possession of at least two passes (Engineering Sciences) at Form IV level or its equivalent established by NECTA or NVA level 3 or its equivalent established by VETA as Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU.
- A mean Grade D, or its equivalent from countries that have 8 – 4 – 4 educational system.
- Possession of at least four passes of relevant Form Four subjects or its equivalent established by NECTA based on Tanzania education system AND NTA Level 4 Certificate. OR
- Possession of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A-Level) with one principal pass or its equivalent (at least two subsidiaries) established by NECTA based on Tanzania education system, OR
- Possession of NABE AND NTA Level 4 Certificate, OR
- Possession of any Bachelor Degree from a recognised institution.
- Possession of NTA Level 5 Certificate, OR
- Possession of Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (A-Level) or its equivalent with at least one (1) principal pass or two or more subsidiaries; OR
- At least a pass in Diploma from recognized Universities or Institutions; OR
- Any first degree from a recognized University; OR
- A mean Grade C or above, or its equivalent from countries that have 8 – 4 – 4 educational system on Sifa za kujiunga Zanzibar University ZU.
Read also ICT Training Programme