Zuku Fiber TZ, zuku internet packages tanzania, how to upgrade zuku tv package , Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds, zuku internet payment , zuku channels
Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds A subsea fiber cable cut was experienced by SEACOM, one of our international carriers. As a result, certain Zuku Fiber users have been experiencing interruptions in their internet connectivity when loading specific websites.
The outage has affected a number of countries from the east coast of Africa up to Europe, and SEACOM is one of the major internet providers in the world. According to SEACOM, major efforts have been made to restore its services. The majority of Zuku users have already seen a considerable increase in service quality Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds.
Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds
- Home constructions i.e. thick walls, steel structures.
- Interference from other gadgets e.g. neighbouring routers (channel interference), microwave ovens.
- Poor placement.
- The router/modem should be placed in a central location, elevated, not locked in glass compartments, the antennae’s should be in a vertical position.
- If all the above factors have been considered then you may have to invest in a Wi-Fi extender to boost the signals.
- Ensure you have automatically set your IP to acquire IP address automatically. This can be done on Network and Internet->Network and Sharing Center->Change Adapter Setting-> Local Area Connection.
- Right click on Local Area Connection->Properties. Select on Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4) and click on properties.
- Select option for Obtain IP Address Automatically and Obtain DNS server address automatically.
- If you are connecting via Wi-Fi check if your wireless network key is correct. (Wi-Fi key is case-sensitive).
- If you are connecting via Wi-Fi check if you have good Wi-Fi strength to your device.
- Use the “Troubleshoot problems” option by right-clicking on the network icon. This may reset your adapter.
- If you are using cable, ensure the cable is tightly plugged in on your computer and router. You can also test service with another cable or network device.
- Restart the Modem (power off/on).
Read also Jinsi Ya Kulipa Azam Tv
Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds on connection
- Ensure you have good Wi-Fi strength if you are connecting via Wi-Fi
- Ensure you have no background bandwidth consuming programs active. E.g. automatic updates, program updates, antivirus updates.
- Stop all heavy activity e.g. streaming music/ downloading movies/ uploading huge files.
- Stop all torrent activity i.e. downloading and seeding as Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds.
- Close all tabs on your internet browser in Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds.
- Disconnect all other users from the network(Both Wi-Fi and Cable)
- It’s important to ensure you keep your Wi-Fi password safe to make sure no unwanted guests are piggybacking on your network.
- At times, and especially after an upgrade, a Reset on the modem may improve the speeds. The reset button is mostly located behind the modem. Remember to save any settings before resetting the modem. This button is almost always sunk but you should be able to access it with a straightened-out paper clip.
- Run a speed test preferably on cable connection on http://speedtest.zuku.co.ke. The speed test will give more accurate results if all the above factors have been observed as Solution in Zuku Internet Slow Speeds.
Read also Jinsi Ya Kujiunga Azam pesa