UP College Admissions Test for AY 2023-2024 Application, UP College Admissions Online Application, UP College Admissions 2022-23 processing on-going, UP opens Application for Admission AY 2023-2024, Qualified for Admission for Academic Year 2023-2024.
The UP College Admission Test (UPCAT) 2022 will not be administered to freshmen in the academic year 2023–2024 at THE University of the Philippines (UP). The Office of the Vice President for Public Affairs of the UP System verified this on Friday to The Manila Times.
In an email communication, it was said that “there would be no UPCAT for the freshman intake of Academic Year 2023–2024; even as UP is planning for UPCAT 2024 to be given in 2023.” This was mentioned in the column of Director [Francisco] de los Reyes.
UP College Admissions Test for AY 2023-2024 Application To ensure that “excellence and equity” are not compromised while admitting new students, UP claimed that its ad hoc admissions procedure is more thoroughly examining the high school achievements of the candidates.
In order to calculate applicants’ University Predicted Grade, which UP uses to distinguish between qualifiers and non-qualifiers by predicting how they would perform in UP, applicants’ high school general weighted average and the UPCAT were taken into account in the previous admissions procedure used prior to the pandemic.
The institution will not hold the UPCAT this year for the third consecutive year because to the public health crisis caused by the Covid-19 outbreak.
UP College Admissions Test for AY 2023-2024 Application
All UPCA forms must be submitted online (except for certain regional areas). Forms 1 (Personal Data Sheet) and Form 2B (High School Record) must be completed online by applicants, who must also attach a photo and an electronic signature. Some of the Form 1 questions will be utilized for research and won’t be used for determining admission. However, in order for the University to do more accurate data analysis, we strongly advise candidates to complete the application as thoroughly as possible.
High Schools shall be requested to:
(i) log on to the School Profile link to accomplish Form 2A (High School Profile) to inform and/or update the university on the most recent school information relevant to the application, and
(ii) submit to UP a certified copy of the applicant’s Student Permanent Record/Form137/SF10, signed by the authorized school representative and enclosed in a sealed envelope with a wet signature of such representative on the flap.
CHOICE OF A CAMPUS
Due to the tremendous demand, admission into UP is exceedingly selective. Although applicants come from a wide range of backgrounds, they are all graded according to their intellectual readiness for university life.
- Based on the applicant’s rank, the campus quota, and/or the cut-off grade, they are chosen for admission to a campus.
- Only one of the applicant’s preferred UP campuses may be offered admission to a successful candidate.
|CATEGORY OF APPLICANT||REQUIRED DOCUMENTS|
|All applicants||Fully accomplished Forms:|
A certified true copy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) signed in wet signature of the authorized school personnel (sealed in an envelope with wet signature on the flap) should be submitted to the UP Office of Admissions.
|IF High school graduate||High school diploma|
|IF Graduating in 2023 from a local HS||DepEd Certificate of Recognition or Permit to Operate|
(to be submitted by the high school)
|ONLY IF Transferee (i.e., has taken subjects from another high school)||Certified clear photocopy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) from other school with all the grades earned therein|
|For Foreign Applicants Only||Proof of payment of application processing fee|
CHOOSING A DEGREE PROGRAM
The successful candidates are ranked based on the grade predictors and quotas of the degree programs they have selected. UP College Admissions Test for AY 2023-2024 Application Due to strong demand, some degree programs are more competitive.
- Candidates should only select degree programs in which they are genuinely interested. If an applicant is not accepted to the campus of his or her first choice, the procedure moves on to the next option in line with priority.
- The Office of the University Registrar will offer assistance to applicants who have been chosen for a certain campus but have not been picked for any of their desired degree programs on that campus in order to find a degree program with openings.
|START OF ONLINE APPLICATION PERIOD||15 September 2022|
|DEADLINE FOR FILING OF APPLICATIONS||15 October 2022|
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1. Fill out application Form. Online application opens by September 15, 2022. (Manual application will only be available in selected regional areas.)
STEP 2. The Online portal shall automatically forward a request to your high school principal/school head to fill out
STEP 3. FOR NON-FILIPINO APPLICANTS ONLY: Pay the Application fee.
The non-refundable Application Fee is:
- P450 for resident foreign applicants studying in the Philippines
- US$50 for non-resident foreign applicants
MODES OF PAYMENT: The application fee may be paid through any of the following:
- Land Bank (LBP) Account No. 1462-2220-13 (only for peso payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Land Bank (LBP) Account No. 3074-0029-26 (for US dollar payments)
- Account Name: UPS Trust (UPCAT)
- Swift Code TLBPPHMM with Address:
Landbank UP Diliman Branch
2nd Floor PNB Bldg.
Apacible Street, UP Campus Diliman
Quezon City Philippines
STEP 4. Check if the completed Forms 1 and 2B are uploaded in the Online Portal.
An international applicant may apply for automatic admission if s/he meets the following requirements:
- Completion of a high school program
- Qualifications for college admission by any of the following national or international foreign-administered examinations
- SAT: (scores must not have been taken more than 4 years before application)
MINIMUM SAT SCORES OLD SAT REDESIGNED SAT TOTAL SCORE 1200 1270 SECTION SCORES Math 600 620 Critical Reading 600 – Evidence-based Writing + Critical Reading – 650
- GCE: 2 ordinary (O) level passes/GCSE/IGCSE and 3 advanced (A) level passes; OR
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- Ateneo de Manila University Admission 2023-2024 Application
- DLSU Admission 2023-2024 Application for AY
- De La Salle University Courses and Tuition Fees
- Licensure examination and registration information system | LERIS PRC online Registration & Login
- UP Diliman Courses offered 2022
- PUP Polytechnic University of the Philippines Courses
- Ateneo de Manila University Courses and Tuition Fees
- Prc Board Exam Requirements For 2022