Utajiri wa bakhresa 2022 , utajiri wa mo dewji forbes , matajiri 10 bora tanzania 2022, Utajiri wa Mo Dewji 2022, utajiri wa gsm 2022
Utajiri wa Mo Dewji 2022: Mohammed “Mo” Gulam Abbas Dewji, a millionaire businessman and former politician from Tanzania, was born on May 8, 1975. MeTL Group, a Tanzanian conglomerate established by his father in the 1970s, is owned by him. Dewji represented his hometown of Singida as a member of the Tanzanian parliament for Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM) from 2005 to 2015.
Dewji was the 17th richest person in Africa and the youngest billionaire as of November 2021, with an estimated net worth of US$1.6 billion. In 2013, Dewji became the first Tanzanian to appear on the cover of Forbes.
Between 1999 and 2018, Dewji is to blame for MeTL’s sales rising from $30 million to over $1.5 billion. MeTL Group has investments in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, farming, commerce, banking, mobile phone, insurance, real estate, transport and logistics, and food and beverage.
See also Orodha ya Matajiri Afrika 2022
With a target of over 100,000 individuals by 2021, the organization operates in 11 countries and employs over 28,000 employees. The GDP of Tanzania is 3.5 percent more as a result of MeTL’s operations Utajiri wa Mo Dewji 2022.
According to Forbes, Dewji is the 17th richest person in Africa and the continent’s youngest billionaire, with an estimated net worth of US$1.9 billion (as of 2019). (2018). Dewji received recognition as the Forbes Africa Person of the Year in November 2015. He dedicated the honor to Tanzania’s youth in his acceptance speech.
Utajiri wa Mo Dewji 2022
- Mohammed Dewji is the CEO of METL, a Tanzanian conglomerate founded by his father in the 1970s.
- METL is active in textile manufacturing, flour milling, beverages and edible oils in eastern, southern and central Africa.
- METL operates in at least six African countries and has ambitions to expand to several more.
- Dewji, Tanzania’s only billionaire, signed the Giving Pledge in 2016, promising to donate at least half his fortune to philanthropic causes Utajiri wa Mo Dewji 2022.
- Dewji was reportedly kidnapped at gunpoint in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania in October 2018 and released after nine days.
- Source of Wealthdiversified
- ResidenceDar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Marital StatusMarried