Young Players to Watch in Qatar World Cup 2022, As the world prepares to descend on Qatar for the 2022 FIFA World Cup, many young players will be looking to make a name for themselves on the biggest stage.
The World Cup 2022 will feature many stars both young and old, but there will also be some youngsters that you need to keep an eye on. Here are some of the most promising talents who you can expect to make an impact at Qatar 2022.
There are many young talented players to watch in Qatar world cup 2022. Some of these include Rodrygo (Brazil), Gavi (Spain), Jude Bellingham (England) and Jamal Musiala (Germany). These players have the ability to take the ball away from a defender at any time. They are also very fast and can easily cut through defenders to score goals.
Gavi is one of the most promising players in Spain and will be a key player for their team. At only 17 years old has already played for Barcelona’s first team Young Players to Watch in Qatar World Cup 2022.
Rodrygo is another player that will be one of Brazil’s key players in this tournament. He was signed by Real Madrid for a record fee of €50 million when he was only 16 years old. He is already attracting attention from some of Europe’s biggest clubs and could be one of the world’s best players in the future.
Young Players to Watch in Qatar World Cup 2022
Here are the top 10 young players under 23 to watch during the tournament on Young Players to Watch in Qatar World Cup 2022.
Gavi is the youngest player to be called up by Spain for the World Cup, breaking the record held by Cesc Fábregas. The Kopa Trophy and 2022 Golden Boy Award winner is already a starter at Xavi’s Barcelona and comes with great potential.
Gavi’s consistent tackling and dribbling skills in midfield will be vital for Spain as they look to do well in the tournament. He will wear number 26.
Brazilian wunderkind Rodrygo has become the second youngster to win three Champions League titles. Now 21, the Brazilian winger has quickly become one of Real Madrid’s key players, helping the club to the Champions League title last season after scoring the all-important equalizer to force extra-time against Chelsea in quarterfinal rematch.
- Gavi (Spain) – 18 years old
- Rodrygo (Brazil) – 18 and 301 days old
- Jude Bellingham (England) – 19 years old
- Pedri (Spain) – 19 years old
- Jamal Musiala (Germany) – 19-year-old Bayern Munich
- Aurelien Tchouameni (France) – 22-year-old
- Vinícius Júnior (Brazil) – 22 years old
Who are the oldest and youngest players in the Premier League and La Liga in the World Cup?
At 18 years old, the Barcelona midfielder Gavi will be the youngest representative of LaLiga in the World Cup, being the oldest Luka Modric (37) from Real Madrid.
Manchester United’s Facundo Pellistri (20) will be the youngest Premier League player for the tournament, while Chelsea and Brazil centre-back Thiago Silva (38) will be the oldest to be called up.
- The Most Followed Stars of the Qatar 2022 World Cup
- Club with Most Players in Qatar World Cup 2022?
- League With Most Players at Qatar 2022 World Cup?
- Vikosi Vya Timu za Kombe la Dunia 2022 Qatar
- List of Referees For 2022 World Cup
- World Cup 2022-List of Injured Players Miss Tournament
- Switzerland National Football Team Squad 2022 World Cup
- Wales National Football Team Squad 2022 World Cup
- Iran National Football Team Squad 2022 World Cup